-->

Monday, March 14, 2016

Gettin' Jiggy with my Gelli

Last week I saw some cool post in my blog wanderings that inspired me to get my gelli plate out.  The Muse has been a bit quiet and I haven't been 'feeling it' so it was fun to just get messy.




I don't love all of these. In fact I don't love MOST of these.  They will go into my stash though to be reworked at a later date. 

However some of the papers insisted on being reworked immediately.  Inspired by a recent post on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog, I got out my watercolor crayons, some paint and found objects and got to work further embellishing some gelli'd papers.


And now for some close-ups:




I don't use metallics very often but I thought these needed the oomph.  Bronze and gold paints and markers did the trick.

Back into the stash they go until I figure out what the next step on their adventure is.  Have a fabulously creative day!



No comments: