-->

Saturday, February 13, 2016

CHNC Challenge: Blue

The other day I stumbled upon a Christmas card challenge blog.  Now I don't know about y'all, but I always find myself scrambling for Christmas cards around the early part of December.  The last several years I haven't even sent any out.  Yikes.  I like the idea of creating a card a week (I have some catching up to do, I see!) so that by the time December rolls around I have a nice, little collection of handmade cards ready to go.  Join me?

To play along follow THIS LINK to Craftyhzelnut's Christmas Challenge blog.  Here is my card for this week's challenge to use blue.


Cheers!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 268 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

Suze said...

Great card with a vintage feel to it. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for February and apologies for the late comment.