-->

Saturday, January 23, 2016

12 "Tags" of 2016 - January

Hello!  Another year of Tim Holtz's 12 tags series - woo hoo!  Dare I hope that I can get one done each month?  I do...I dare.  I'm doing ATCs instead, but otherwise I'll do my darndest to play along and use Tim's techniques where possible.

Here's January:


Here's Tim's:


Yeah, I know.  I'm asking you to use your imagination again.  I did a fake chalkboard technique (embossed with white ink on black cardstock and then rubbed chalk all over it - best I could do). But I did use the embossed and distressed metal technique.

My ATC is for a February Bizarre Holidays swap.  Hope they like it!

2 comments:

Almo said...

So love your little valentine Crazy bird atc Julie, fabulous take on Tim's tag this month. Mo x

Angelique G. said...

I think you did a great take on the tag. I love the quirkiness of it. Not to mention the pop of color :)