-->

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Festive Friday 40 - Pink & Silver

I'm already up to a whopping TWO Christmas cards made via the Festive Friday challenge blog.  I typically don't do really soft, pink, lacy feminine cards but the inspiration photo this week gave me no choice.  All kidding aside it was kind of fun to dig into the stash and pull out some paper I've had for ages to make this Christmas card.


Here's the inspiration photo.  Isn't it pretty??  Makes me feel very girly.  :)



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fab weekend!

8 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how you've captured the botanical parts of this inspiration in such a pretty way! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

laurie said...

This is gorgeous..I love that ribbon..so soft and pretty!

Lorraine said...

Wow, this is so stunningly beautiful. Love it!

massofhair said...

I join you in your pink and lacy dilema but you have made something very special here. Huge congrats on your stunning card:-) xxx

Kim Hall said...

I just love your pretty card, that pattern paper is so lovely!!

Kate said...

I really love this card - so soft and pretty !!! Can you tell me how you've matted (or at least given the appearance of matting) the Labels 4 die. It looks fabulous.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love those colours and the vellum snowflakes add a soft finish to the sentiment