-->

Monday, January 27, 2014

Wicked Wednesday - Your Favorite Team Colors

I'm proud of the Seahawks.  I really am.  And I'll be watching the Superbowl on Feb. 2nd, but they're not really my team.  My team is the Seattle Sounders.  I love these guys!  My neighbors know when the MLS season starts back up again because Saturdays will find me yelling and cheering on the boys in green.  And I'm LOUD.  My husband thinks it's very funny.

I'm such a dork.  I was so excited to make this ATC for the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge this week.  Training camp started this Saturday and I sat here watching First Day back videos while I made this. (I had been wanting to use the background stamp as a soccer net for ages!)


As luck would have it, Sounders colors and Seahawks colors are really close so I'll look all spiffy in my blue & green on Superbowl Sunday, but you and I know who I really wear those colors for .

Go Seattle!

No comments: